Sunday, June 17, 2012

The happiest moment in exam week


16 June is my brother's birthday & 17 June is Father's Day.
I was once very down when I realized that the weekend falls between my exam weeks.
I totally not able to go home and celebrate as after the weekend would be my marathon exams, which are 3 papers on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday in a row.

I really wanted to be there with them (at least breath the same air with them already very happy.LOL)
So what I did was delivering my "heart" go back.
I ordered a Mille Crepe which some of my family members had never tried before.
It is from Humble Beginnings, a shop that I found online, with plenty of great feedbacks (in fact it is not even a shop, as we just can order through website or phone and pick up at somewhere or get delivered)

When I picked up the cake with my brother, what made me more upset was I myself couldn't have a bite on the cake (maybe I just can eat those almond scattered on the cake. haha...)
With this, I say bye bye to the cake...

And today!!
Ta Da~~~


My family is so kind that they send back some cakes for me to try.
See how happy I am. It's so YUMMY!!! XD

But what makes me happy the most is able to brighten up their days.
I was so touched when I received a message from my dad saying,
“晚安。谢谢你的蛋糕 谢谢你的用心。”
And my brother, complaining the mangoes not sweet....=.='''

They are always the heroes in my life.

With full of love, end this post =)






No comments:

Post a Comment